Recent Posts

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Night to Remember

I owned a boutique. Did I ever mention that? Anyway, last Monday, my boutique had been a sponsor for Chrisye's family wardrobe for a concert called, Classic Chrisye-- A Night to Remember. Okay, maybe a little nepotism involved here.. But hey, all they did was count me in, and the rest I did on my own--from concept to finishing touch..me and my team of course, the inseparable Mas Kirno and Mba Erna.
Overall it was quite a success and my creations were not that bad either. I think.. ;)

Tired and kumel face in the middle, yep that's me.


more info for Ganna Botique, here or www.gannaonline.co.cc; Make Yours, With Us!

*Oh! and mind the quality photos would you..?yes, it's still my first DigiCam from the stone age thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Tweet Me

Photobucket

Friend Me-Up!