Recent Posts

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's Been A While

Yes, it's been a while since my last post. I've been occupied with all things lebaran; went from one relative's to another (for a few days. We even went to go to see some relatives we didnt usually go to for lebaran) , wash the dishes, cooks (well, heat things actually..), tidy things up, sweeps the garden..etcetera etcetera. I had many thoughts I wanted to share, about lebaran. But my brain says to my eyes; 'Huh, rite. Try stay open for the next 2 minutes..see? yep, closing in about now..'. I have to go to BCA pula in the morning. I promise, I will find a time and the ability to stay awake for my next post. I promise (insyaallah..). Until then, gutten naght!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Tweet Me

Photobucket

Friend Me-Up!