Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Tangled On...


Yesterday, I was a little girl again. A naive and wished I was a princess waiting to be rescued by a prince. After many years of absent, finally Disney had made a princess cartoon again! I don't know what took them so long.. Hopefully after this they would continue making princess story again. Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi was the talents behind this movie, and they sang beautifully for Alan Menken's songs. My favorite is this one, I See the Light, play and be ready for chills, guys.
And what I love also about this movie are the characters, the princess (Rapunzel) is not a common princess, she's lively, adventurous, and if you look closely her teeth aren't perfect like mine! (this one I relate to the most ;D). The prince, well he's not a prince.. he's a thief! Which when we go along we understands why he became a thief, and somehow despite his know-it-all behavior, we fell in love with him. The relationship between them was also human, not fell in love at a first glance thing.
All and all this is a must see movie! and cant wait for the DVD to come out!
Below is a Tangled soundtrack performed by Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi, song by Alan Menken.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Tweet Me

Photobucket

Friend Me-Up!